Monday, July 7, 2008

This and That

Delaney's latest trick in to open and unload all of my cupboards, her favorite is the lazy susan but she'll settle for the drawer with all her bibs and kitchen towels. I had Ryan put on some child locks and the morning after he did she tried to open her favorite drawer and when threw a fit when she couldn't get it open! As you can also see from the second picture- Laney has also learned how to wave hello- quite the talented little girl.




The other night Ryan was gone and when he got home in the morning all Laney wanted was to be with her daddy. She just stared at him and then snuggled in for a hug, and then stared at him some more. She's shaping up to be a real daddy's girl!

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

That picture of Ryan holding Delaney is priceless! I love it. Hope things are going well for you guys.

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

I just love that cheesy grin along with the wave. I can't believe how much she is growing; she's almost a year old, pretty soon she will be walking and talking all over the place. I think that is the first picture I’ve ever seen Ryan being serious in. When are you having your "housewarming" party? I'm jealous you guys are headed to the beach without me.

The McGary's said...

Have fun camping! I love the pics with Laney and Ryan, I love little Daddy's girls:)