Monday, July 28, 2008

Gettin into Mischief

Every year my Uncle Jim picks cherries and brings them to my family- this year he dropped them off at our house. I just set them on the kitchen floor and finished doing whatever I was doing. Apparently, Ryan thought I was watching the Laney Bug and I thought he was watching her (this happens more than I would care to admit in our house) and not one minute after I set the cherries on the floor I came into the kitchen to find this... Laney is sitting on the floor eating cherries as quickly as she can get them in her mouth. She was covered, and I know she ate atleast one pit, probably more, man this girl loves her food! Of course, she thought nothing was wrong and proceeded to offer the smashed cherries to both the dogs and I!

1 comment:

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Look at the bright side Amy, she didn't quite make it to the carpet yet.