Thursday, July 10, 2008

Packing

Today I started packing for our trip to the Oregon Coast. We're leaving on Saturday and spending a week with Fran and Jake and Todd and Jessica and their kids. As you can see I've been getting a lot of help from a certain little Laney Bug... It seems like she unpacks as quickly as I pack. It doesn't help that I have a bit of a packing problem either. I'm always concerned that I will forget to pack something I might need so I compensate by packing EVERYTHING. This tendency always results in ridiculous amounts of crap and a lot of grumbling from my husband when he loads the car. I don't travel light, but I'm prepared for everything- including extreme heat, torrential rain, and the possibility of snow. Who cares that I have 18 bags... so I over pack... Don't judge me!

2 comments:

The Waters Clan said...

Amy, you forgot to mention the 3 stollers that you are packing, the actual crib and the play pen, Haha J/K. Actually the 3 strollers might not be a joke. Anyways I LOVE your new back ground, you might need to help me out, I just do not have the patience (no the time o figure it out)

Aleighy said...

Sounds like fun! I love the coast...Tillamook is one of my favorite places...a MUST STOP on your way. Also the aquarium in Newport! Oh...I'm jealous!

Looks like Laney is being a big helper. She is SUPER cute!