Sunday, March 16, 2008

THANK YOU FRAN



Delaney has always slept well, she slept through the night at 2 months (and I secretly think that it is because the good Lord knew I was NOT a good mommy with no sleep- so he made my kid cranky during the day) but the last week she has been up most of the night. It has been horrible, she is crying and arching her back and running a fever. I think I have come to the conclusion that she's teething but she and I were both at the end of our ropes with no sleep (seriously I was VERY cranky, and she knew it- well everyone knew it.) So I called my sister-in- law Fran to ask advice and she told me to give Laney some infant Motrin, AND SHE SLEPT 6 HOURS IN A ROW last night!!!! I was thrilled ( and no longer feel like the bride of Frankenstein). So- Thanks Fran !

2 comments:

The Waters Clan said...

So amy how did the second night go? Hopefully that tooth comes in soon (unless they both are trying to come in)and then this could be a long process. Also another good thing is if you have one of those mesh food holders stick a piece of ice in it (or some frozen melon,banana,grapes) and let her go to town on them.

Brian and Jennifer said...

Oh, the joys of teething. I bypass tylenol and go straight to the ibuprofen. Hopefully, the tooth will pop through soon. Right as it does another one will start to bother her I'm sure. Isn't being a mom hard at times? Hang in there girlie!!