Monday, March 24, 2008

Delaney's first Easter

Here we all are after church- Laney's dress was very cute, with little lambs on it. Much to our relief she played very quietly through church and even took nap on the way home!

Awww.. how cute!
Each year for Easter my dad's family all come to our house to celebrate- we all eat a lot and then spend the rest of the afternoon shooting trap. So here Ryan and I are celebrating Easter like Schafers. ( There was an upsetting moment, however, when I discovered that I'm not as good of a shot as I previously thought- I hit 4 in a row when my dad was throwing and none when my cousin George was throwing... Then my bubble burst when my dad said "I'll show you how I throw them for Amy" and I realised that all this time my dad had been throwing the pigeon IN THE LINE of my shot... hmm and all this time I thought I was pretty good! )

No comments: