Thursday, March 20, 2008

Funny Dog



Today I sat down to work on some scrap booking ( and for those of you who are thinking- Oh lucky you, I love to scrapbook- don't. I hate it, today it was either go for a run or scrapbook, really no choice at all- because the only thing I hate more than scrap booking is running, anywhoo..) And our pug Angus decided that it was time for his morning nap... and proceeded to fit his very large butt in a box of my scrap booking materials because, obviously, he is far too good to sleep on the floor like a normal dog.( Anyone keeping track of how many times I can say scrapbook in this post- maybe if I say it enough when I go back to work on it the magical fairies will have done it for me?!)

3 comments:

leslie said...

hi - i randomly happened upon your blog...i agree -- anything is better than running!

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are such an old lady now ;) I'm glad you hate to scrapbook as much as I do! I'm starting to enjoy running...I guess I should have said, I'm hating it less everyday. If you ever want to rid yourself of that adorable puppy send him to his autie Bobbie's house.

Jessica said...

Amy--when we are stay at home mommys you can come over and scrap book with me. PLEASE. It will grow on you I swear. You just need the right people to do it with. Nothing is fun ALONE!! We will let Bobbie come too even though she refuses to get pregnant because of potato season:) Happy Birthday. JESS