Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blast from the past..






When we were home for Christmas my mom dug out some of my old clothes from when I was a baby so I put Delaney in them today to see how they fit... very cute! Check out the Nikes, all she wanted to do was eat them! Also on another note- this morning I was letting Laney play on the floor while I did some work in the kitchen and when I went to check on her she had somehow found one of the dogs bones and was chewing on it. DISGUSTING!!! Yikes, I guess I'm going to have to keep all of the dogs toys well out of reach!

5 comments:

The McGary's said...

How cute! I did the same thing with Kyla. You sound like you are a good mommy.

Aleighy said...

Yummy mommy! She is so cute in those little shoes!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Hi Amy--This is Jennifer (Salisbury)Lloyd. I came acrossed your blog through Amber's blog and have looked at it a couple times. Yes, I've been stalking you. No not really, but thought I'd drop a note. What an adorable baby you have. Jen

Anonymous said...

Amy- I had to check out your blog page, I can’t believe you’re a “blogger” now, such a high-tech mommy. Trina told us to check this page out when I was talking to her at Cattlemens, I’m sure glad I did because……….. Oh my goodness Boe and I have such an adorable goddaughter. I can’t believe how much she has grown since New Years, and we can’t wait to see her again soon (oh yeah and you too). :) P.S. Tell Angus & Swede hi from their Auntie Bobbie

Deborah Austin said...

Amy

Love the blog, so fun that you have joined the world of stay-at-home mommies!!

Well your little girl is so very cute!!

Well I am so glad you are a bogger.

Hope all is well with you guys!

Deborah