Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brenna–7 months

Ok- so I’m still running a month behind. whoops!

Instead of a 6 month well-child and pictures, we are doing it at 7 month, the hazards of being the third child I suppose.

Here are her pictures, courtesy of April!

a1a3

This sign has turned out to be oddly prophetic, I saw it on etsy when I first found out Brenna was a girl and had it have it. Little did I know, that it would describe her so perfectly- she is just a little bit of a thing, but she sure is fierce and fiery  !

a6a5a2a7a8 - Copya11

At her well- child appointment she weighed 13 lbs and is staying solid in the third percentile! I just had to put away her newborn clothes a few weeks ago, but she’s starting to develop and little chub around her legs.

Brenna has recently discovered solid foods and cannot get enough! So far she will gladly eat anything I put in front of her (and a few things I don’t!) She loves scrambled eggs and bananas. She is also the most active baby I’ve ever had! She crawls and is already pulling herself up on anything she can reach. A few days ago I even caught her standing up by herself for a moment! Yikes! She is a terrible sleeper, still getting up atleast 3 times during the night. She has a hysterically funny, gummy smile and loves being in the limelight.  She keeps me on my toes but I adore her snuggles!

No comments: