Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gingerbread House Party 2011

The 4th annual Gingerbread House party was last night, this year we stepped up our game with an ugly sweater contest AND trophies for the winners!

I took a picture of each family as they walked in the door, I’m pretty sure that A LOT more effort was put into the ugly sweaters than the Gingerbread Houses!

The Perkins

DSC00838

The Water’s

DSC00839

Us!

DSC00847

George and Chelsea Withers

DSC00856

The Stallings

DSC00874

Wes, Beth and Chloe

DSC00883

These two pictures make me laugh! Before, and after! Smile

DSC00850DSC00853

DSC00861

Me and my sick little man, he felt terrible but was still a trooper!

DSC00889

After a lot of eating and some decorating, the voting began…

……………..drum roll, please……………………….

Taking home the “They must be Jewish” award…… The Stallings family and their house with a “sky light”.

DSC00894

Taking home the Best House of 2011 and a trophy……………………………… The Perkins Family!

DSC00907DSC00896

And finally, taking home the trophy for Best Dressed…………………… Wes and Bethany in their home made shirts, complete with battery packs and lights!

DSC00901DSC00903

 

then after all that work, a little bed time story before bed!

DSC00916

It was another FUN party- I love this time of year, especially when I get to fill my house up with all the people I love the most! I’m not sure how I ended up with such wonderful fun friends, but I’m dang glad I did!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun times!!!

marciekoch said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of you guys and your mini me's!! :)