Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas, Round 1

This year our Christmas season began a week early when Andrew and Jessica were home. Mom and Dad and Drew and Jess came over to our house and opened presents and ate and ate and ate some more!

Andrew and Jessica got Delaney this Twilight Sparkle pony that sings and talks and she fell instantly in love. In fact, after she opened it we couldn’t find her because she had snuck off to our room to play!

DSC01176

Colton got this ride on train from Grammie and Grandpa and loaded his blanket up and was gone!

DSC01183DSC01193

Later, he loaded up his sister and took her and Bitty baby our for a ride!

DSC01249

This might have been my favorite present to give this year- I found my mom a vintage set of The Little House on Prairie books (courtesy of the wonderful Julie Hart). When I was little my mom read every one of these books, and I ADORED them!

DSC01182

The boys got matching guns, ‘cause it wouldn’t be a Schafer Christmas without a weapons exchange of some kind.

DSC01212

We got to enjoy the day together watching the kids play, catching up and playing with the new puppy, Remmington!

DSC01223DSC01231DSC01222DSC01245

DSC01234

Finally, we ended with a Prime Rib and Salmon dinner thanks to Chef Wieseler!

DSC01253

1 comment:

megan.vining said...

Amy!!! I am so glad that I found your blog and get to be back in touch with you....I found it from Jess and Andrew's blog! Crazy how what a small world we live in! Looks like things are well with you and Ryan and the family! You kids are so precious....love Colt's name...since I live now in Colton....and the stockings for your family-we have virtually the same pottery barn ones(Rylee is the ballerina, me snowman, Clark santa and Luke has the little green elf!)Just wanted to drop by and say hi and Merry Christmas! email me at work sometime-megan.vining@pullman-wa.gov