Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer

As usual we’ve been busy this summer so I have a little bit of blogging to catch up on … Here are just a few random summer pictures so far.

002

Gracee came over for a few hours and we decided to do some art work. Check out the fancy footwear on those girlies!

 

009012

We spent a night in Portland with our friends the Coonen’s and while the boys were in class Lindy and I took the girls to the zoo. Laney wasn’t so sure she liked the dinosaurs up close!

 

014

More story time at the library.

028

Laney and I spent a morning making some raspberry freezer jam (I know- how very domestic of me).

026038

But what we’ve really been doing is swimming, and swimming and swimming. Colton, it turns out, is as much of a fish as his sister was. At this rate I pretty sure my kids will have gills by the end of the summer! Smile

 

(122

… and when mean mommy won’t let them swim, they practice on the back porch. In this picture Delaney was worried about Orca (yep- that’s what she call him) swimming without a life jacket so she gave him Colton’s.

 

037

041

We’ve also managed to sneak in some ice cream cones and a little train time (my much prized yard sale find!)

Happy Summer!

No comments: