Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring odds and ends

Here’s a little of what we’ve been up to lately…

 

DSCN1674DSCN1684DSCN1686

Thursday is our library day and the kids and I meet Jess, Emersyn and Ethan for story time at the Kennewick library. They do a great job of keeping the kids entertained- it’s definitely worth going!

 

DSCN1703DSCN1706DSCN1715

DSCN1716DSCN1718

Despite the crummy weather we’ve gotten outside as much as possible- the kids love it- and I love having them entertained so easily!

DSCN1725

My mom made Laney this skirt- isn’t it adorable?

DSCN1732

Fran had a little boy Kayl and the kids and I got to meet him- he’s so small and sweet!

DSCN1740

This is the look I usually get from Laney when I’m trying to take her picture- it made me laugh!

DSCN1745

and when we’re not outside, this is what Laney bugs doing- playing ponies!

Nothing too exciting but we still manage to stay busy!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

I didn't even know Fran had a baby! We really need to get together sometime. Looks like you had a good Easter, the kids are so cute.