Thursday, April 28, 2011

Laney’s Slumber Party

The Laney Bug had her first slumber party last night with her cousin Gracee-  and I found out how busy two little 3 year olds can be! 

DSCN1843 - Copy

We played LOTS of Hungry Hippos- LOTS- I think I’m going to hide it for a few days Smile

DSCN1848 - Copy

They helped me make noodles for soup- check out my kid- too busy eating to smile!

DSCN1855 - Copy

read books

DSCN1857

looked for rollie pollies (they never found any)

DSCN1859

Painting

DSCN1871DSCN1875

And playing outside.

Overall I think it was a success- even though we’re all exhausted! Laney had a bit of  a meltdown at one point and I asked her what was wrong “I just want to be alone, mom!” I guess all that sharing is hard work! Gracee was such a sweetie- no arguments or tears (wish I could say that about my own daughter) and I LOVED watching those two play together. I hope Grace still wants to come back!

No comments: