Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back in the Day…

Delaney has discovered and fallen in love with My Little Pony, the new version. My aunt Pat gave her several on the ponies and they go everywhere with us.

I couldn’t be happier because My Little Pony was one of my favorites too when I was a little girl, so when we were out at my parent’s this last weekend I dug out some my old ponies-

Remember these?? So Laney was able to add quite a few ponies to her stable- the first thing she did when we got home was run to her room and shut the door (to keep her pesky brother away) and play with her new little friends. So cute!

I also found these- Serendipity book (thank goodness my mom saved a few of them). I looked online and they’re worth a pretty penny now, but they’re gonna stay right here so I can read them to my kiddos!

3 comments:

marciekoch said...

I think I had those same two My Little Pony's! That's so cute that she loves them too! I think we had some of those books also - who know where they're at now, darn it!

Kiley said...

I got my My Little Pony while we were in Washington for Christmas to add to Dallie's collection. I love that they are remaking all the awesome toys we grew up with! I probably brush her pony's hair more than she does.

Candace Wegner said...

I can't wait to do the same thing when we finish the house and I can get my toys from my parents attic!