Friday, July 30, 2010

Lately

We've been doing a lot of running around lately- trying to fit everything into summer we can I suppose... so here's a little of what we've been doing...


Last week the kids and I spent a few hours at a friends house making jam. This was my first try making freezer jam, but I had a lot of help so there was no major catasrophe's! Here are the girls helping to mash the raspberries- you can see that Delaney's not sure about this whole "work" thing!



People always tell me what beautiful hair Laney has- but they don't see it like this every morning! I don't think all the sunscreen and chlorine have been doing her hair any favors!


Delaney has been taking swim lessons but it has been a little bit of a struggle, she loves the water but is afraid of the teacher and other people (go figure) so it took us two weeks to get her to hold another person's hand but I think that we finally got it figured out. I signed her up for another session so hopefully this one will be smooth sailing...
Every once in awhile we take a break from all our fun and clean, you can see that I have my own little Cinderella that I put to work around here.... this little lady is all girl. She even cleans in a "princess dress" and crown!


We also spend a day out at a park with Fran and Jake- the kids LOVED it!


Laney got to try out her beloved Dora fishing pole- there weren't really any fish but she had a good time with her daddy anyway!

No comments: