Monday, July 12, 2010

Have you ever...

* cleaned toliets and then not flushed one (you know, with the blue cleaner) just to prove to your husband that you did accomplish something that day?

* laughed about the new cell phone laws? Most of the time I'm driving while using my go-go gadget arms to give the baby his binkie back, opening a package of fruit snacks with my teeth, and holding a sippy cup between my knees all while listening to the radio and a DVD of Dora. How about driving without small children?

* Seriously considered fitting your 2 1/2 year old with a shock collar so as to prevent her screaming and general bad behavior in public? (No one call CPS- I'm just considering it)

* Forgotten where you put the baby down.....

* Wished that your skinny ass husband would have gotten a few sympathy stretch marks? Just so he had to spend hours figuring out which swimsuit would cover them?

*Watched Glee? NO? Seriously? Go our right now and watch it. When the football players dance to Single Ladies? One of the best TV moments ever-seriously- right up there with the episode about Monica's closet.

* Found yourself singing a Dora song in your head, over and over and over.... Backpack, backpack..... I'm the map I'm the map....

* Started a diet Monday morning..... then eaten 2 brownies Monday after lunch?

....No?.... Just me?.... huh.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh Amy...You crack me up! :)

Anonymous said...

I am chuckling all the way through "memory lane"!!!

The McGary's said...

More than once have we said we need a shock collar for Hunter, so you're not alone! Oh and for the record I have done many of those other things on your list as well:)