Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things I Wonder About...


1. Why are there never more than 4 checkers open at Walmart? There are 35 check stands but they can't ever seem to open more than 5, I know the other employees aren't busy cleaning the store- so send 'em up front and get the show on the road.


2. Why do vaccinations ( Laney got hers today- 50% for weight, 65% for height, 90% for the Charlie Brown head) have to come in the form of shots? (she had to have 4 today- we're both tramatized) Seriously, if we can clone a sheep why can't we find a way to make the MMR into a grape popcicle? Prioritize people!!!


3. Why is it that I lose socks, my cell phone, my watch, and various other important items but the only thing that I ever find again are those damn 5 lbs? (could be all the coffee heath bar crunch ice cream- hard to say)


4. On the subject of shots- why is the chicken pox vaccine now required? What if I want my kid to have the chicken pox? What if I'm trying to reduce their immunizations? I'm the mommy, I think I should get a say....


5. Why can my 13 month old kid drive a stroller better than I can? (for those of you who have read my previous posts about my inability to drive a stroller)

(note: this was after the dog water incident yesterday so her clothes were in the dryer-not to worry we do dress her occasionally)

6. Why do I have to wait 40 minutes for the doctor (or pictures at JC Pennys) ? Listen, I get there on time, my kid is rested, fed, clean and happy. Waiting for almost an hour in a poorly decorated waiting room the size of my shower does not help her temperment (or mine), deal with us at your own risk.

3 comments:

marciekoch said...

Too funny, Amy! The world is a confusing place... :)

The McGary's said...

those are all so true and of course I laughed through it all. I am easily entertained:)

Anonymous said...

What's your e-mail? I have a great Wal-Mart Bingo for you from Missie. We thought you would like it!