Monday, September 22, 2008

Things I enjoy...

Okay- so upon rereading my previous post I realized that I may have sounded a bit bitter (okay maybe a lot bitter- in my defense I was going for witty and sardonic- and we'd had a long day) anyhoo... I thought I'd try to balance it out with a few things that bring me joy.

* DVR- I can record all the bad tv I love to watch and then, get this, fast forward through the commercials- it's heaven I tell you!

* All Memoirs Jen Lancaster- she is so funny, I highly recommend picking up one of her books, if I could write I'd want to write like that!

* My new green polka dot (it's not as ugly as it sounds) bathrobe- all fuzzy and warm, mmmm.

* Getting my hair done- especially colored, it makes me feel good no matter what.

* Barnes and Noble, shelves and shelves of books with a starbucks right in the center- 'nuff said.

* Watching my kid try to run- she pretty much just hops in place until she trips, quite entertaining!

See, now didn't that lighten the mood a little?

No comments: