Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In The Last 12 hours...

1. Laney got the top off a bottle of infant motrin - had to call poison control.

2. We lost no less than 3 binki's in the middle of the night.

3. Laney has had her own personal pajama party beginning at 5:15.

4. At 6 am she decided that she wanted to invite her friends over for said pajama party and dialed my parents house on my cell phone.

5. She and her daddy had a head on collision resulting in 10 minutes of crying (Laney, not Ryan) and a lot of snot.

6. I have not yet had breakfast or caffiene...

...can't wait to see what the next 12 hours brings....

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

Tell Ryan that is ok to cry. I know he went into the bathroom and was crying. We need to get together sometime, meet in the tri-cities.
Chad

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to se you have a sense of humor after being up since 5:15. Think about that book???