Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dance Recitals and Preschool Graduation

The month of May was a big one for my Laney Bug. It started with her first big dance recital. She’d been working hard all year and did a great job!

Ryan and I had already planned to go to Arizona so we had to miss the actual recital, but Grammie informs me that Delaney was the star of the show!

IMG_5707[1]DSC04196IMG_5164[1]

All dressed up and with her flowers from Mom and Dad.

Here’s a video of a little practice performance they did- is there anything cuter than little girls in tutu’s?!

The week after her recital was preschool graduation (round 2 for those keeping track). Just like at the Christmas program, Delaney’s voice was definitely heard. At one point she even sang the wrong words but she was so loud that her classmates ignored the teachers and went with her version. She definitely goes her own way.

DSC04282DSC04290DSC04307

Next year it’s off to Kindergarten… she’s ready. I’m not sure I am!

No comments: