Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Colton at 3

 

a12

A little bit about Colton at 3

* He is generally an easy going, happy kid. He is generally happy going anywhere and doing anything. Colton is definitely the comic relief at our house!

*This happy-go-lucky attitude stops at dinner. He is an incredibly picky eater and has yet to eat a dinner that isn’t spaghetti or pancakes. For the last year I’ve had to constantly remind myself that he won’t starve to death, but honestly, I have no idea how he continues to grow without calories.

* He LOVES candy, sweets and sugar of all kinds.

* He also loves WSU and football. He insists on wearing one of his “go cougs” jerseys everyday, and if there isn’t one clean, I have to wrestle him into a different shirt.

* Colt adores his sister, and is happy to play dolls, house or just follow her around. He’s also pretty fond of driving her crazy and swiping her toys.

* He is all boy! He can turn anything into weapons and has a newfound obsession with guns and monster trucks. And there’s nothing he likes more than loading up his tool box and following his dad out to the shop to do some “fixing”.

* He still likes “nuggles” (snuggles) from his Momma (which I absolutely love). It melts my heart every time he comes up to me with his binky and Blankie asking for nuggles!

*Yes, he still had a Binky

 

DSC03351 - CopyDSC03734

I honestly don’t know where the time goes! He is so much fun at this age but it seems like just yesterday he was this age-

DSCN0976

We LOVE him to death!

483115_416795805071712_2095216992_n[1]

No comments: