Monday, February 18, 2013

5 Year old Well- Child

photo 6

This little lady finally went in for her 5 year old check up. I put it off a little since she wasn’t going to kindergarten last year, but finally had to bite the bullet and take her in last week.

Her shots went just the way I thought they would… lots of screaming, crying and renting of clothing. Funny, once the token for ice cream came out the screaming stopped instantaneously!

She was in the 95% for height and 90% for weight and the doctor estimated that she’d probably be 5’6 or 5’7 when she gets older. (I hope so! That’s a lot better than my barely there 5’4).

She’s come so far in the last year- the doctor even commented that she spoke more to him at this appointment than she has in the last 5 years he’s known her. I still can’t quite believe that my little Lady Bug  is almost ready for kindergarten!

No comments: