Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Craft Retreat

Last weekend was the annual Beta craft retreat. It was SO much fun! An entire weekend of sewing, eating and laughing. My brave husband kept the kids so I could spend every minute possible sewing my heart out!

Here is the one project I got all the way through. It was especially fun because Marcie was working on the same pattern at the same time with different fabric. The finished projects are so different (I LOVED hers- funny how it always works out that way!)

 

IMG_1813[2]

We had so much fun and I laughed and talked until I lost my voice! After staying up until 2 each morning and eating my weight in gummy bears (and a teeny bit of wine) I woke up Sunday morning feeling more like I had been to a bachelor party!

These crafty ladies, and my mom, were so fun to hang out with all weekend, definitely what this Momma needed!

IMG_1810[2]photo 5[2]

See you next year ladies!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

NEXT YEAR??? We better do something crafty before that:)