Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Visit to the Farm

The last few years my parents have grown pumpkins for the kids, so we headed out to the farm Monday night for some Grammie and Grandpa time.

We started with a little movie night. Dad made popcorn and we all sat down to watch The Lion King. The kids are completely enamored with Grandpa’s popcorn!

016

The next day was beautiful so we took out the wagon and headed to the pumpkin patch.

021028

And the trampoline..

023

Then, Dad and I made the trek to the top of the Grain tanks (courtesy of the new improved stairs). It was so pretty up there- wish I knew how to really take pictures!

043045048

We finished out the day making cookies (aka eating frosting) then I loaded two very tired kiddos up and headed home.

051

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Such pretty country. I always enjoyed the drive out to your parents' house.