Saturday, October 22, 2011

Preschool Pumpkin Patch

Friday, Delaney’s preschool went to the pumpkin patch, and I got to go! Trina came down and watched Colt so I could go have a morning with my Laney bug.

124130

Laney and her sweet little friends

 

135

With her pumpkin..

142

… and with the whole class and their teachers Mrs. Gayl and Mrs Janette.

I had a great time, and was once again grateful that I DON’T teach little kids as a profession- they are complete chaos!

Laney is still enjoying preschool, and her teacher is great. She even braved a preschool field trip with a newly broken arm! I loved getting to see her in a different environment, she was so attentive and did everything that was asked (where’s that at home?) even though she did shush a kid during story time (wonder where she got that one?!)

No comments: