Friday, September 9, 2011

First Day of School!

003052

This little lady started Pre school on Wednesday (9/7/20100). We had done a lot of preparing her to go, meeting the teacher a few times and visiting the classroom. I was really worried about how she would do, since she won’t stay anywhere, with anyone, EVER. But, thank God it went off without a hitch.

 

055056

Daddy even took of an hour of work to drop her off for her first day!

057

Like I said, all that worry was in vain because this is the best picture I could get of her once we got there. She was off and running and told me when I picked her up that she had a good time, AND that she got scooby doo fruit snacks!

059

This little guy also though he needed to go to school and threw a big fit when it was time to go!

No comments: