Thursday, September 23, 2010

Seattle Zoo

Okay- this is the last of our vacation photos- promise. Tuesday we went to the zoo- one of Ryan and I’s favorite places in Seattle. It was a rare beautiful fall day and we spend almost 5 hours wandering around looking at the animals and playing. There wasn’t that many people there so we got to see a lot!

DSCN0815 

I don’t know what Delaney liked more- the real animals or the bronze ones!

 DSCN0819DSCN0823

DSCN0825

We happened to be there in time to feed the giraffes- it was AMAZING for $5 Laney and I got to go up to a special area and feed the giraffes- it was so much fun! They gave you a small branch and he just reached his long neck over and ate it! It was really cool to get to see them so close. Although after that I had a hard time explaining to her why we couldn’t feed ALL the animals at the zoo!

DSCN0827DSCN0838  

I think we’ve been watching too much Dora because Delaney HAD to have to map the entire trip so she could tell us where to go… I’m the map, I’m the map…

DSCN0837DSCN0844 DSCN0854 DSCN0865 DSCN0866

Ryan and his mini-me! I’m not sure what face Ryan’s making- but he’s probably telling me to put the camera away- he hates pictures!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

What a fun family vacation! Great pictures.