Monday, June 28, 2010

The Laney Bug


A few conversations we've had lately...



  • At dinner Ryan and I were talking and apparently ignoring Delaney- when she had finally had enough she said, "Daddy, DADDY! You listen to my words?!!

  • We were in the car and Laney was talking my ear off. I got frustrated and said "Okay Laney I get it.." To which she replied, " Mommy, you not talk me like that, you talk nice." I'm pretty sure she even gave me the infamous Schafer finger wag.

  • Last night Ryan asked her to go back to the table to eat her dinner. As she walked back to the table she said, "URG, Daddy, you driving me crazy."

  • Last week we checked out a Dora The Explorer movie from the library, now she wakes up every morning telling me that "Nora is my faborite movie in the whole wide world mommy."

I'm almost sad that I taught her to talk... until she asks me to give her snuggles or tells me that I'm the best mommy eber, eber (ever)

No comments: