Friday, May 7, 2010

Silly Girl !!

Here are some pictures of Delaney being silly... I love this little girl!


Wearing her crown and jewels... saying "gorgeous".


This one has a story with it... Ryan was starting some seeds out in the garage, and one night around 11 I couldn't find him so I looked out in the garage to find him wearing this headlamp and planting seeds with tweezers (Do you think that the good Dr is a wee bit anal retentive?) Anywhoo, Delaney thought they were cool after seeing her Daddy wear them, so this is her coming in from helping her dad- wearing her PJ's, her "kitty" rain boots and a headlamp. Someday I'm showing this to her prom date...

And this is my little girly-girl in her "Fancy" clothes, high heels and all !

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello. She looks like 6 in these pictures what the heck!!!