Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Odds and Ends...

* Ryan only has 8 days of school left!!! Zippity-Do- Da!

* Delaney is now cruising around on all the furniture, she can move very quickly- especially when there is something to spill.

* I can't drive Delaney's stroller. At first I thought I just needed a little more practice, but as it turns out I'm just stroller impaired. Seriously, I run it into everything, doors, clothing racks, small children, you name it. My poor kid practically has whiplash at the end of a shopping trip. Turns out that in my parenting ignorance I picked out the biggest stroller known to man so it won't fit anywhere! Umbrella stroller anyone? On the bright side I just got a jogging stroller on craigslist and I can drive that one (only at walking speeds however).

* Did I just write that much about strollers...? Yikes- the words "get a life" are now flashing through my head.

* Ryan graduates in 11 days... Zippity-A!!

*Our upstairs neighbors moved out this weekend... My Oh My What a Wonderful Day... that's right, crazy UHAUL lady is gone, if you haven't heard that story I can't tell it without cursing (still) so you'll just have to imagine a situation involving a very pregnant woman, early in the morning- before her caffeine, a UHAUL trailer and a stupid ^$%^&** woman almost getting thrown down the stairs by aforementioned pregnant woman. So glad to have those neighbors gone!!! :)

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

I have to thank you for the good laugh, maybe its because I can relate:) I thought it was so funny that I read it aloud to Derek while he was working on homework and he couldn't even understand me because I was laughing so hard. Then when I was done he did a little fake laugh and said "thats it?" MEN!

Scott and Kelli said...

I hope you don't mind I added you guys to my blog! It's fun to catch up with people I haven't seen in forever! Your daughter is so cute!

The McGary's said...

I would love to be a fly on your wall and just observe you in action. You are so funny!! For the record Hunter isn't taking his bottle anymore, ahhhhhhhh.