Monday, May 12, 2008

New Toys

There was a sale on walkers at Babies R Us the other day so I went and picked up this lion. It's pretty funny- it growls and makes noise when you move it, which usually startles Laney so she stops moving and sits down! So far she is just using it to stand, but there has been a few times that she's actually taken a step or two with it!While we were at Babies R Us looking at the above lion Laney spotted this doll. Now, I'm not a doll/ barbie fan so I haven't gotten any for her. But she saw this dolly and just about jumped out of the stroller trying to get to it. She was so enamored with it that she just about had it ripped out of the packaging before I could buy it and started screaming when I had to give it to the checker to ring up. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck playing dolls- yuck! But she loves it- she talks to it and even gives it kisses!


4 comments:

The Price Family said...

That is so cute! I'm not much of a barbie person either but I think every little girl needs a doll.

Anonymous said...

You are so in for it!

My Catey loves babies...and even names them all! Her first baby (and how cute is this) is named SCOTT BABY.

We also have BABY GRANDMA, CATE BABY, HOLA BABY, and AVERY BABY (after her best pal). No BABY MOMMA...that's what I'm hoping for next...

I can't wait to hear what Laney names this precious baby of hers...you'll have lots of fun watching her sweet side with caring for her babies!

Boe & Bobbie Stallings said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how big Laney is getting. It seems like just yesterday you were hot and miserable and cussing at me for making you put up paper balls and Christmas lights at someone’s wedding. Pretty soon you won’t be able to keep up with her and she will be tearing around the house getting into T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!
P.S. I think her Auntie Bobbie needs to buy her a combine or a tractor and FAST!!

Aleighy said...

She is getting big! Love the baby thing...I've got 1 girl that is into babies and 1 that is into animals. The baby thing seems to be quieter (no loud animal sounds and galloping around the house).