Monday, January 21, 2008

5 months old and two new teeth







As of the 11th of this month Delaney is 5 months old. She is growing like crazy and her two bottom teeth have just broke the surface. She has been VERY cranky the last few days while her teeth were coming through but I hope the worst is over. She is putting everything in her mouth which bothers her germaphobic mother tremendously! She is scooting around on the floor and demands my undivided attention most of the day. She also loves her baths, eating her toes, and sitting watching the fish tank. She is also giggling now, especially when you throw her around or toss her on the bed. Here are some new pictures... Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carly Andelin said...

I love those rolls! Kimi was such a skinny girl, it was no fun. But our second has got a big appetite, so we'll see how he turns out. Laney is cute, and I love her nickname by the way. And you have cool fish tank too.

The McGary's said...

I ran across your blog on Carly's so I had to take a peek. HOpefully, you don't care:) Chad forgot to inform me that you guys had a baby (maybe he doesn't even know). She is so cute and I really like her name.

Aleighy said...

Amy...she is adorable! Chunky babies are so cute! LOVE the rolls! Makes you just want to squeeze her. Thanks for finding me so I could see your blog! I love being able to keep in touch.