Monday, December 17, 2012

Halloween

Halloween, like most holidays in our house, was a three week celebration starting at the Pumpkin Patch- on a VERY windy day! It was so windy that we skipped the hay ride and ran out to grab pumpkins before we blew away!

DSC03187DSC03185

Then we headed to a pumpkin carving party at Fran and Jakes.

After that (cause we’re party animals over here) we went to the Perkins annual Halloween party. This year was circus themed and they went all out. The house was entirely decorated and Todd was even making the kids balloon animals!  My kids were in heaven!

DSC03191DSC03196DSC03197

This year for Halloween Delaney wanted to be a unicorn and Colton was determined to be Spiderman. I was being cheap and hoping that her unicorn costume would go on sale… but it sold out! (jokes on me I suppose) So, after scouring ebay, I spent a morning on the phone with Pottery Barn trying to track down and costume. In the end it turned out to be worth it because it was cute and she was thrilled, but next year I’ll order early!

On Halloween Ryan came home early and we were off trick or treating. Colton, my little candy monster, asked for more candy at every house!

DSC03244DSC03245

… and counted his loot the minute we got home!

DSC03255

No comments: