Monday, August 6, 2012

Here we go…

baby

Yep- it looks like we are no longer going to be able to play man-to-man defense.

The third (and final) addition to the Wieseler family is on the way. My due date is February 15th, a little too close to Colton’s birthday for my taste so I’m hoping he or she will come a little early!

We are pretty excited, Delaney especially! It’s been a rough few months for me this time around, this baby and my stomach can’t seem to get along so I’ve spent WAY too much time hugging the toilet. I’m really hoping that it eases up in the next few weeks. Say a prayer for me- green’s not my best color!

6 comments:

Beth Pettit said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Big congrats...

liv said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you guys :)

The McGary's said...

That is exciting news! So happy for you guys. Sorry you have been miserable, I hope that disappears real quick!

Matt Macduff Family said...

This is good news to hear! God is good! Love, the Macduffs

Candace Wegner said...

Yea! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what the tie breaker is :)