Tuesday, June 7, 2011

15 months

025

My Little man had his 15 month well-baby check on Friday. He is now 25 lbs and 31 inches long, just above the 50 percentile. Only two shots this time and he shut off the tears the minute the sucker appeared!

126

A few things about Colton at 15 months

* He LOVES his blankies- anything silky- and he carries them everywhere. I think it’s too cute for words!

* He refused to eat anything unless he can feed himself with utensils. Very independent.

* He doesn’t eat anything healthy- I just got him to eat strawberries but he still turns his nose up to most everything else.

* He is a disaster a minute- I think he bonks his head three times an hour!

* He knows how to get what he wants. He will point and holler until you figure out what he wants and then when you find it he will clap or dance to let you know you got the right thing. It busts me up!

No comments: