Friday, May 13, 2011

Delaney’s new room

004

Until recently Laney and Colt have shared a TINY room, but I finally decided she was ready for her own room (and I was ready for a little more sleep).  I was worried she wouldn’t like it since any change is hard for her, but I was wrong and she LOVES her own “special room”. 

She got to pick out some stickers for the wall ( can you tell which half of the room I decorated?  Not the princess side for certain) and I refinished some furniture that used to be my mom and dads. I didn’t want the big recliner in there but Delaney insisted that it was her Daddy’s chair (for story time) and it had to stay, so it did.

005

Having the kids in separate rooms was long overdue, they both sleep SO much better and it’s easier to get them down for naps- so momma’s happy too! Smile

No comments: