Saturday, March 12, 2011

Colton’s First Birthday!

Well, finally happened, my little man turned 1! We were set to have his birthday party February 26th, on his birthday but I came down with a nasty stomach bug and we had to cancel. So lucky for us our friends and family agree to a do-over party March 6th. It was pretty fun- though I think Laney liked it more that Colt!

DSCN1596DSCN1599

His airplane from the Perkins- this is how our kids spent the morning- running like crazy. I love watching them play together. And Miss Delaney in her party dress and hat!

DSCN1603DSCN1622

Laney and Gracee, and then Colton with the rag quilt I made him.

DSCN1638DSCN1627

Cake time!! He loved the cupcake and got into smearing it every where and when my mom tried to pick some of it up off the floor he smeared it in her hair! Thoughtful little guys isn’t he?

I took him to his well-baby appointment and here are his stats:

Weight- 21 lbs (20%)

Height- 31 inches (75%)

And a little about him right now-

*He loves his sister, and take every opportunity to get into her things!

* He climbs on everything, stools, the couch, ladders, whatever he can find.

* He says, Mama, dada, dog and hi.

* He is a very picky eater and I am struggling to get him to eat his fresh fruit and veggies (just like his dad!)

* He’s a pretty good sleeper compared to Delaney but he still really likes to snuggle with his mom when he can.

* He’s generally pretty easy going, and as long as I can keep him entertained and busy he’s good to go.

such a sweetie- I think we’ll keep him!

1 comment:

Candace Wegner said...

I'm so sorry we missed it! My husband informed me last week that he forgot to call Ryan back and you guys we re-schedualing. Totally his fault! I would have been there!