Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I have a confession- I love our Christmas tree! It’s not fancy or colored coordinated but I love it just the same. Each ornament has a story and a memory attached to it and I love taking each one out and telling Laney “what’s dis one?”.  Growing up, each year my Godparents gave me an ornament, and every since we’ve gotten ornaments to mark the occasions in our life..

A new baby, or a much loved pet

DSCN1232                             DSCN1233 

an handpainted ornament from Nina, or a wedding

DSCN1235                   DSCN1238 

An ornament from my Grandma Habberstad, or on commemorating a major milestone in life.

DSCN1241                          DSCN1236

Each one is special, and I so enjoy looking at each one and thinking about where we’ve been!

No comments: